Re: [DL] Damage

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Zachariasen" <zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu>

> > be 18 wounds to the head, from a shotgun. Killed that NPC dead, to bad
he
> > got back up.
>
> I'm hoping that's as some kind of abomination. I mean, if he took *18*
> Wounds to the head, I doubt there was enough of his gray matter left
intact
> for a manitou to even be able to consider bringing him back.

He was a regular ol' schmoe to start with. And he turned into little more
then an animated body, controlled by another NPC. So his brain, and pretty
much his whole head, was optional at that point. Boy did the posse raise a
stink over that one. But I like my evil unpredictible. =)

--
"Going to war over religion is like fighting over who has the better
imaginary friend."  - - Richard Jeni