Re: [DL] Test of Wills - Fate Chips

At 09:28 22.06.2002, Nick Zachariasen wrote:
 >> now, my question is: can players/marshals save this chip for later use, or
 >> has it to be spent on the next action/during the scene/whatever? Could it
 >> be exchanged for bounty?
 >
 >It's a regular Fate Chip as far as I know. I don't see why it would be any
 >different from a Fate Chip gained any other non-arcane way.

Well, my players doubted that because it's so easy. They asked me: "What
stops me from overawing any single person I see until I have 10 blue chips?!"
My answer being "Mostly the fact that we all want to have fun and you sure
don't want to be the jerk who ruins the story by terrorising innocent
townsfolk" seemed to work good enough - but they're to used to the "no good
thing comes without a price"-thing, so they doubt everything and everybody.

But thanks for your input, Nick!

Markus