Re: [DL] Former Wrestler PC?

At 04:36 PM 7/1/2002, Mr. Bobby Hansen wrote:
>Heya ll,
>
>Here s a Q: Mr. McGlothlin might like it. :-)

         Wrasslin' & History, here I go...;-)

>Now, my Q: Here do I drop his skill in wrestling? In Performn :Wrestlin ,
>or Professional:Wrestlin , Trade:Wrestlin or Fightin :Wrestlin ?

         Fights back then were all shoots, so I'd go with fightin':
wrasslin'. I'd still get the Stunner, tho.;-)

>   What other skills might a wrestler need? Tale Tellin ? Dodge? An
> Exceptionaly high Guts? Medicine (to deal with injuries)? Overawe? Ridicule?

         Since it's shootfighting, Medicine would be good. Not sure if
Overawe or Ridicule would work as well without a mic.;-)

         Hope this helps!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Freelance RPG Writer At-Large
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_