[DL] Mark Twain

Just a weird question (yes, I'm full of them).

I notice there's details on personas like Abraham Lincoln, Doc Holliday, and other historical "contemporaries" in Deadlands, and how they are affected by the Reckoning.

Is there any documentation (no matter how little) on how it affected Mark Twain?  I am idly considering using him for my campaign as a minor NPC, but I wanted to see what "canon" Deadlands had to say first, before I decide on whether I want to deviate from it for my own campaign.

And character creation starts this Wednesday!  Wish me luck...

- Eddy