RE: [DL] Size counts (the rules work fine)

--- james wallace <yelost1@hotmail.com> wrote:
> piss on the official rules if i miss i miss if
> i role well enough to hit my target i hit my target.

> not i hit my target unless that particular
> location never really existed in the first place.
> the only truly useful point of the random role is if

> you are blind firing, hip shooting, or using
> massive damage and any other form of attack in which
> you do not have time to aim.

I agree
I think a missing limb, or limbs, shouldn't be missed
if you happen to role that location on the chart,
regardless of what raises can do to the roll
Of course, I'm also usually playing characters that
need to Ace their dice rolls just to hit
-doc

=====
"No matter what you say,
somebody somewhere will take it the wrong way."
 - Dave Barry

"A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat."
 - Eric Idle