Re: [DL] International Gaming

At 01:59 AM 7/29/2002, Herr Markus Finster wrote:
>I can only speak for Austria.

         Thanks for the post!

>In the few gaming shops we have here, the best-selling stuff (judging from
>the size of the shelves) would be:
>Das Schwarze Auge (a German RPG, very popular, with huge background
>information. Nearly everyone who starts with RPG in Germany or Austria
>starts with DSA. I heard that they wanted to hit the US market too, but I
>don't know what they called the game there - Aventuria or something like
>that...)

         I'm not familiar with Aventuria. So what's DSA about?

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Member, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_