Re: [DL] Getting Started

> I do like the idea of starting the group slow with
> bank robberies and bounty hunting before introducing
> them to some of the weirder elements. Are there
> recommended source books as well?

  All the Deadland sourcebook are great and a must,
but I cannot recommend high enough the Knuckleduster
Cowtown Creator book (from Knuckduster of course).
It's about 25$ and worth it's weight in gold,
primarily for historical information and the cost of
common items.
  I have found myself refering to this book numerous
times and am a little surprised that I haven't seen it
mentioned on the list.  It also has Deadland
conversions in the back.  Just my 2 cents.
                                Horace Black