Re: [DL] Getting Started

 >  All the Deadland sourcebook are great and a must,
 >but I cannot recommend high enough the Knuckleduster
 >Cowtown Creator book (from Knuckduster of course).
 >It's about 25$ and worth it's weight in gold,
 >primarily for historical information and the cost of
 >common items.
 >  I have found myself refering to this book numerous
 >times and am a little surprised that I haven't seen it
 >mentioned on the list.  It also has Deadland
 >conversions in the back.  Just my 2 cents.

I haven't picked it up- yet.  It's on the list.  But their firearms book is
also an incredible book.

 >                                Horace Black

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Worshiping the earth is more fun than going to church. It's also closer. We
can just step off the sidewalk. And sometimes we can get impressionable
members of the opposite sex to perform sacramental rites with us. "Every
drop of water wasted is a drop less of a wild and scenic river, Jennifer.
We'd better double up in the shower."
                 -P.J. O'Rourke