Re: [DL] kung fu

 >-  $20 US   = $45 NZ = $60+ with shipping and handling, its a pain being so
 >far from the rest of the world. In NZ we consider Sydney to be a  weekend
 >destination and a neighbouring city - its 2 1/2 hours away by plane! We
 >refer to Fiji as 'our own back yard' and its as far from Auckland as New
 >York is from New Orleans!

Dude.

I've got to ask.  Is there anything you don't complain about?  Because you
just took someone's well-meant friendly advice and belittled it and his
effort on your behalf.

I ask because I just checked my killfile logs and saw where in one post you
just sat there and dogged both the D20 and the flagships systems in the
same post.

 >칻&ޱjgzzz"ryךvVvșZ^ءazgN
 >PD     8

Allan Seyberth