Re: [DL] Newly Harrowed makes his first experiences

> From: markus

<snip intro session>

> Oh, and Flaming Wolf is quite comfortable with his new found
> powers for now. Well, he'll see.

I've found this as well.  The whole "X stages of harrowed" page out of
the Book of the Dead is completely wrong for my players.  They seem to
skip straight to the "Woo Hoo, cool funky powers" stage and ignore the
fact that they are now demon powered!  I do sometimes expect that if
they somehow got "cured" of being harrowed they'd be upset about it.

Cheers

Roy