[DL] Hucksters and Hexslingin'

I have the original set of rules and in the
accumulated rulings found that Hucksters now have a
Hexslingin' ability and can just select hexes to cast.

How exactly does this work - both in terms of
character creation and also in terms of casting the
hex? I'll assume the level of the hex is the same as
the level of the Hexslingin' skill, but what types of
dice are rolled? (Based on the trait of the hex?)

And dice are rolled, right? Else, the Huckster can
only draw 5 cards.

I think I need to bite the bullet and get the revised
rules, but this will tide me over until then. Thanks.

Elliott