[DL] Our first foray into DL Original Recipe

	Well, me and my group (formally a DL d20 group) tried our hand at the PEG
way of doing things with a sort of "combat exercise." I wanted everyone one
to get a rough idea of the way combat runs and what they can do. This was
the first time through for everybody including me (the Marshal.) To say it
went a little rough around the edges would be an under statement. But,
everybody seems willing to learn and found some things they like about it. A
couple of the guys are even going to be picking up the book (not bad if you
ask me.) And hear I thought I was doing all wrong.
	If anybody has any suggests for running combat smoother or any easy way to
keep track of stuff...I am all ears. Thanks...