Re: [DL] Our first foray into DL Original Recipe

Hi Rich,

My posse (also a former DLd20 group) is about to
embark on my new campign using the regular books (and
since I went out and bought most of them, I guess we
should) so I'm glad to hear that your group took to it
well. Let us know how things go once you jump head
first into a campaign.

Marshall Dregg

--- Rich Borges <rborges@seacorp.com> wrote:
> 	Well, me and my group (formally a DL d20 group)
> tried our hand at the PEG
> way of doing things with a sort of "combat
> exercise." I wanted everyone one
> to get a rough idea of the way combat runs and what
> they can do. This was
> the first time through for everybody including me
> (the Marshal.) To say it
> went a little rough around the edges would be an
> under statement. But,
> everybody seems willing to learn and found some
> things they like about it. A
> couple of the guys are even going to be picking up
> the book (not bad if you
> ask me.) And hear I thought I was doing all wrong.
> 	If anybody has any suggests for running combat
> smoother or any easy way to
> keep track of stuff...I am all ears. Thanks...

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands@gamerz.net

=====
Ravenspoe