[DL] Re: deadlands-digest.20020923

>Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:09:47 EDT
>From: PEGShane@aol.com
>Subject: [DL] Web Updated
>
>Hi all!
>
>Great Weird North is now available for order on the website, as is John R.
>Hopler's Deck Building software. I'm giving all the profits of the latter
>directly to John, so if your'e even a casual player of TLC, it'd be great if
>you could order a copy and support him!

>Thanks!

>Shane Hensley
>Pinnacle Entertainment Group

Long and ever ago, I had picked up a copy of "Deadlands:  Weird West", going, "Now that's a darn cool idea!!!"

Then I found out that a Canadian Supplement was coming out for it, and I was sold!  I'd take a bit of time, learn the ins and outs of GMing, and be ready for an Official, Cannon Canadian Campaign!!!

Well, that last bit sold my Group as well (They didn't like the idea of magic initially...  We're a Sci-Fi group!).  After a few games, however...  I had them sold on the Universe (And on Mad Science in particular!), and we've been playing ever since!  Later on, when I got upset over the continued cancellation of GWN (Not due to your fault, mind, but still...), I had moved on to Deadlands:  Hell On Earth (Which got a good reaction...  More firepower, but tougher enemies!), with a promise to return to the West when GWN came out (OK, OK...  The North, actually, but that's nitpicking!).

Despite the setbacks, I would have to say that you make good stuff there, and I thank you very kindly for remembering your friends up here, and shall remain a loyal customer...

In other words...

IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!! IT'S OUT!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Ray.

PS:  To you folks on the Listserv...  Now you won't have to hear me semi-constantly whine about it!!!