From: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net [mailto:owner-deadlands@gamerz.net]On Behalf Of Derek Carmichael
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 12:06 PM
To: deadlands@gamerz.net
Subject: [DL] PC's donąt run

> On 9/29/02 9:11 AM, "Old Kethcum" <old_ketchum@yahoo.com> wrote:

(why does the posse never think to turn-tail when thier dieing, sheesh).

It’s a PC thing.

My current theory is that it stems from the concept that “we’re the heroes/main characters, therefore we can’t lose”.  (Then again it could just be good ‘ole plain orneriness. ;-)

The only thing worse than pee-cee’s dying is make ‘em think you’re trying to capture them.  That will really bring out their bag o’ tricks! :-)

Derek