[DL] Marshal needs help

No, this aint one of those Dang "Wire me Dinero so
little Timmy can survive the Consumption" Telegrams...
Friday will be my First game Not using D20 (Got those
books up for trade Heh) I'm using the Rules that God
and Shane Intended us to use, and I need a Rules Cheat
Sheet Something Powerful. The Screen is OK, but I need
a cheat sheet so I can reference rules without opening
up books.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelllp

Marshal Dregg

=====