[DL] Dr. Darious "Eggman" Hellstromme

Me and a friend have noticed a striking similarity between Dr. Hellstromme and Dr. Robotnik from the Sonic series of games.  Some sorta-spoilers follow, but anyone who plays HOE probably knows all this stuff by now.

Anyways, there are a few eerie similarities..
1.Both claim to be Doctors, but I haven't seen a single diploma outta either of 'em.
2.Both build automatons with once-living creatures as the controlling/powering unit.  The only reason Robotnik doesn't use people is that there don't appear to be any more on the entire planet.
3.Neither could build a normal science device to save their lives.  Robotnik couldn't fix his Mr. Coffee without rigging it to shoot spikes and stuffing a rabbit inside it, while Hellstromme would put some sort of spirit filter in place of the paper one that traps the coffee spirit.
4.Both make use of mystical power sources.  In fact, though Robotnik hasn't noticed yet, but one of the chaos emeralds is actually a huge chunk of ghost rock.
5.Both make at least one appearance in every game, and are usually the cause of all the trouble.
6.In the end, both try their damnedest to save the world.  But by that time, their biggest asset(their massive armies of robotic death) have been dispatched or gone rogue.
7.Both have enemies that you don't wanna piss off.  Stay away from Sonic when he's yellow, and the same goes for Ronan when his eyes are red.

See what I mean?

Anyways, this has inspired me.  It's usually best to stand away when that happens.  I wrote the opening to "Ronan the Harrowed", which plays out and has the same tune of the "Sonic the Hedgehog" cartoon that had princess sally and came on ABC on saturdays.  If you keep reading, don't say i didn't warn you.

The parts in parenthesis aren't sung, they're what's happening.

His eyes...
Turn red!
Ronan the Harrowed!
(Ronan picks off random automatons)

Smarter...
than the walkin' dead!
Ronan the Harrowed!

Ronan, slingin' tons of lead!
Ronan, demon in his head!
Ronan, he's the fastest guy that's dead!
(Hellstromme drops in in a rediculous machine.  It throws spiked balls at Ronan, who easily dodges them.)

Sure he's dead, but he's the best!
Ronan the Harrowed!
A hero..of the old weird west!
Ronan the Harrowed!
(Ronan shoots the machine once and it falls to the ground.  Hellstromme runs away screaming, "I'll get you next time, Ronan the Harrowed!!")

Ronan, slingin' tons of lead!
Ronan, demon in his head!
Ronan, he's the fastest guy that's dead!
He's the fastest guy that's dead!
He's the fastest guy that's dead!
(Ronan finds the capsule that is at the end of every sonic stage, and jumps on it.  Brains splatter everywhere.  Ronan flashes the camera a thumbs-up.)