[DL] Haunted House (Shane)

Shane,

        A friend of mine organizes and puts on a haunted house for the
city of Waukesha, here in southern Wisconsin. "Spooka in Minooka" has
just concluded and he's already looking towards next year. My posse and I
help him oput now and then (We're the ones who wore Deadlands costumes
the past 2 years to Gen Con, with my buddy James as the Hangin' Judge). I
was wondering how would you feel about the possibility of us basing the
haunted house off of Deadlands next year? I just thought I'd ask you
before I brought it up with The Beast (the guy running the house).

Thanks

Dave

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com