Re: [DL] The wichita witches [OT]

 >         Barring the vicissitudes of publishing ("You mean you *didn't*
 >want the book printed in 4-point Serbo-Croatian type?"), it sure should be.

So. . . what are you writing then?

In case anyone hasn't heard - Mutants and Masterminds is the Green Ronin
D20 Superhero genre game that has gotten a lot of buzz both with industry
and fan types.  GR has put out numerous quality supplements before but this
is their first independent game.  They are first to put out a game under
the OGL, but not the D20 core mechanics - they had to tweak character
generation enough that they had to include their character creation rules
in the core book.

I had already decided to buy it when our inestimable Mr. McGlothlin
mentioned that he's also working on M&M.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Earnestness is just stupidity sent to college.
                 -P.J. O'Rourke