RE: [DL] Thoughts about the Epitaphs (For Shane, mostly)

 >See? I'm buying /now/ not later because of the Epitaph. If they are
 >well-done, they'll cross-sell to others like they did to me.

And some of the ideas cross-pollinate, as well.  It doesn't take much to
convert a good adventure from one setting to another.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

. . .However, more people have been killed in the name of "God" than any
other single reason in Human History.
So as stupid as it may be it seems to be a racial passtime.
                 - Jim H