Re: [DL] Request For Assistance

 >E-mail me, I have a fairly good understanding of the d20 system and
 >would be willing to help to better understand how to convert between the
 >two systems

I'd also recommend PCGen for handling the brute mechanics of the D20
character creation.  It'll miss the subtleties of translating the concepts
across, but it'll keep track of the rote skill points, feats, etc.

Last I checked it had the Deadlands d20 core book, but none of the Way of
books in it's database.

Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Think! How the hell are you gonna think and hit at the same time?
                 -Yogi Berra