RE: [DL] Thoughts about the Epitaphs (For Shane, mostly)

--- Janne Matti Oskari Vuorenmaa <jvuorenm@cc.hut.fi> wrote:
> That's the gamble -- do they? If not, good for peg, and if they do,
> Epitaphs won't work.
> I'd think, anyway, that the amount of fans not willing to buy combined
> products is lot larger than those that specifically prefer them. Ie.
> more
> sales are lost by combining them than by supporting them individually.

But you are all forgetting the offset that the Epitaph's create with
people like me.

I was a DL player and Marshal. That's all. I was thinking about maybe
looking at HOE and later LC after I had more DL time under my boots.

Then I bought an Epitaph. Then another. Then the other. Then I started
buying HOE stuff, and the Unity, and LC because of what I read in the
Epitaphs.

See? I'm buying /now/ not later because of the Epitaph. If they are
well-done, they'll cross-sell to others like they did to me.

There's two sides to this particular coin.

Jason