Re: [DL] The wichita witches [OT]

At 06:30 PM 11/16/2002, Allan wrote:
>So. . . what are you writing then?

         I'm writing the first adventure for it, entitled _Times of
Crisis_, my salute to the JLA-JSA crossovers of yore. It should be out in
March '03, if all goes well.

>In case anyone hasn't heard - Mutants and Masterminds is the Green Ronin
>D20 Superhero genre game that has gotten a lot of buzz both with industry
>and fan types.

         Wow, thanks for the very kind words!

>  GR has put out numerous quality supplements before but this is their
> first independent game.

         If you know GRP's people, you may get a smile out of the villain
in my Lost Colony adventure in Epitaph #4.;-)
         And M&M is actually GRP's second stand-alone game--the very funny
_Ork!: The Role-Playing Game_ came first.

>  They are first to put out a game under the OGL, but not the D20 core
> mechanics - they had to tweak character generation enough that they had
> to include their character creation rules in the core book.

         I wish I could say more, but the chargen got more than a tweak.
IMHO, it will please D20 fans as well as those who just want to play a
supers RPG.

>I had already decided to buy it when our inestimable Mr. McGlothlin
>mentioned that he's also working on M&M.

         Though I am most unworthy, you do honor me, good sir--thank you!

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_