Re: [DL] I'm back, with a question regarding Dominion

--- Shane Mclean <Shane.Mclean@t-online.de> wrote: > > >I'd have to
take the oppositte stance and say that it doesn't go
> I like this...  The spirit can only draw so much power from the
Hunting
> Grounds, and is limited by the strength of a link the host has with
the
> spirit world (determined by Spirit score)....  Sounds reasonable.
Letting
> the Manitou increase by itself could represent fine-tuning it's link
with
> the HG through expereince....
>
> Nice thoughts Alan.
>
> Shane

Doesn't this mean that if a harrowed character steps through to the
Hunting Grounds can expect a real fight on their hands as their
manitous Spirit would instantly jump a few die types to it's maximum?

Cheers

Roy