[DL] Legendary Harrowed...somewhat spoilers.

Warning Spoilers, I suppose
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One of my biggest grumbles about Way of the Dead is that unlike the Way
of the Gun (which listed the names on both of sides of the law), the
only two harrowed related stuff  mentioned are Stone and the Prospector.

What would have been cool is making a list of Legendary Harrowed (for
both Good or Ill)

So far, I've been able to come up with the following
Stone
"Wild Bill" Hickcock
Ronan Lynch (The poster boy for Harrowed if ever their was one).
"The Ghost" Abe Lincoln
Bill Quantrill (the only one actually listed with d20 stats).
Dr. Bailey McDermott (of the Collegium)

any other's of note?