Re: [DL] Legendary Harrowed...somewhat spoilers.

At 01:30 PM 11/27/2002, cnc80@shaw.ca wrote:

>Warning Spoilers, I suppose
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>
>One of my biggest grumbles about Way of the Dead is that unlike the Way of
>the Gun (which listed the names on both of sides of the law), the only two
>harrowed related stuff  mentioned are Stone and the Prospector.
>
>What would have been cool is making a list of Legendary Harrowed (for both
>Good or Ill)
>
>So far, I've been able to come up with the following
>Stone
>"Wild Bill" Hickcock
>Ronan Lynch (The poster boy for Harrowed if ever their was one).
>"The Ghost" Abe Lincoln
>Bill Quantrill (the only one actually listed with d20 stats).
>Dr. Bailey McDermott (of the Collegium)
>
>any other's of note?

         If you equate "legendary" with "historical significance" to any
degree, you could add Adm. David Farragut, Gen. John Hunt Morgan, and
_Hunley_ commander George Dixon.

Deo Vindice,
Mr. Christopher L. McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Educator & Freelance RPG Writer
Fellow, Academy of Adventure Gaming Arts & Design

"Look upon me! I'll show you the life of the mind!"
--Charlie Meadows (John Goodman), _Barton Fink_