Re: [DL] Werewolf: the Savage West

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:04:56 -0500 Luke McCampbell <wolfgray@mac.com>
writes:
> Found them in the save west book:
>
> Ear Cotten : Bone Gnawer Homid Ahron
> Walks-Among-Men : Silent Strier Lupus Philodox
> Isaih Mornngkill - Silver Fang Homid Theurge
> Proud Speaker - Uktena Homid Galliard
>
>  From the dime novel:
> Billy Stormwalker : Wendigo Theurge, but I can't remember if is said
> if
> he was a full black spiral dancer yet.
>
> Hope this helps.

Thanks. Homid and Lupus refer to whether they were born human or wolf
right? So Stormwalker would be Homid? And Ahron, Philodox, etc. That's
the phase of the moon they were born under?

Man, I wish I had that book. No game stores in my area are going for that
White Wolf Sale, and I don't have a credit card to order it myself before
the sale is up. maybe i'll just have to make a personal adventure to find
one of the two stores in wisconsin partisipating.

I wonder if PEG gets as much benefit from White Wolf as White Wolf gets
from PEG. Sheesh. Those three Dime Novels are PEG advertising White Wolf!
(side note to Shane: you are too cool, advertising other games. I hope
the Karma comes back.)

Dave

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com