Re: [DL] new utility available

> how about that i just realized i didn't have winzip.. and that was the
> problem.
>
> mostly.. kinda..
>
> i got it to work, BUT... i must reshuffle between draws, and the link
> 'download as a zip file' is still there.

Well, yeah, I just took the page as-is and ZIPped it along with the /cards
directory. You're supposed to have to reshuffle between draws. If you need
to draw extra cards (like to determine a Joker) just increase the number
drawn by however many you need and click Draw! again. There's the chance you
could get a repeat (I think), but it's not that big. How exactly did you get
it on your hard drive without Winzip, though- did you just save the page
using Internet Explorer and use the default "Save As -> Web Page, Complete"?

Nick Zachariasen
Editor Emeritus
Trojan Times