Re: [DL] Deadlands Props

My posse is almost all women, and having them draw out of a spittoon gives
them the willies... (they roll 2D6 on the Scart Table... the players, not
the characters! haha!)

I have gone to using play money for the cash they have on hand, and would
allow them to were hats if they wanted to.  I also use Hotz's Whitewash
City models and my own scratch built ones as well.

"As one of the player's said... I love getting killed in the ally behind
the cat house... as a blessed it really says a lot for me... thanks!"

Bo