RE: [DL] Savage Worlds

At 03:32 04.06.2003, Bo Whitten wrote:
 >Yep, now I seldom do any reading or sending out info on Deadlands or HOE.
 >The forums are inconvenient. Instead of getting e-mail I can read and
 >answer if I have an answer or comment, or just delete if it is of no use to
 >me, I have to go look at a set of categories filled with an ever growing
 >list of subcategories. And most of them have titles that are of no use, so
 >everyone with a question starts their own new category to ask the same
 >questions.

True, although the same questions popped up here over and over again as well.
But there are two great buttons (since I don't care for browsing the whole
forum as well):
"Show all posts since last visit" and " Show posts with no answers".

That makes it pretty easy to use.

 >Seems like a lot of work for PEG to go through over a game they have tossed
 >aside for SW, but it isn't dead... well, not till all the books in the
 >warehouse are sold anyway.

I wouldn't go so far as say that they tossed it aside - there are already
books announced for DL (like the Europe book). It's just that right now, SW
gets all the attention (hey, doesn't every newly born?).

Markus