RE: [DL] Deadlands Reboot 2004 [Shane]

<SNIP>
> Roger Bert <rogerbert@d20roleplaying.com>

Dude, Shane's at GenCon and not answering emails or checking the forum (most
likely... Maybe a little check from the hotel at night, but I've presented
at conventions and there's not a lot of energy left at the end of the
day...).

The only place you can get the companion is at GenCon.  RPGMall.com doesn't
list it yet.

The only people who've seen the book are at the con with you.  The rest of
us are still waiting for RPGMall to make it available.  (Unless you've got
some secret password to RPGMall.com or something -- I can't find it yet.)

Sorry.

Jeff Y. (I'm buying the book as soon as it's available, but couldn't go to
GenCon.)