Re: [DL] Indian Questions

--- carl smith <fishhook79@yahoo.com> wrote:

> For any of you that have run with, run one, or have
> had one in your group I need some insight.  I have
> never had an indian in my Deadlands group before
> (old style not D20).  My good friend has now decided
> to run one for whatever reason and did so 10 minutes
> before game time so I have had no time to be
> prepaired for it.  He was "pretty sure" that he had
> a the rules down but I would rather have more to go
> on and be prepaired so here are some questions.

Since everyone else has answered your questions, I
won't bother with those. However, I'd like to comment
that your player springing this on you at the last
minute seems a mite suspicious. Has he/she/it ever
been a problem player? From the way you describe it,
it sounds like your player is trying to pull one over you.

=====
I have come to the conclusion that one useless man is called a disgrace, that two are called a law firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western heros? Go to http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click on Extras.