Re: [DL] Indian Questions

well if he knows all this about the indian character i
would ask to borrow the books he is using so you can
better run the game and rule about his assumptions on
the character. but i do like the suggestions of him
saying that his spirit always answers back and blah
blah blah, i would make it a manitou to screw with him
since it is for sure he is trying to pull one on you.
give him a lesson of taking advantage of the marshall
on a subject the marshall doens't have much knowledge
of.

mark

--- Sitting Duck <sittingduck_1313@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- carl smith <fishhook79@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > For any of you that have run with, run one, or
> have
> > had one in your group I need some insight.  I have
> > never had an indian in my Deadlands group before
> > (old style not D20).  My good friend has now
> decided
> > to run one for whatever reason and did so 10
> minutes
> > before game time so I have had no time to be
> > prepaired for it.  He was "pretty sure" that he
> had
> > a the rules down but I would rather have more to
> go
> > on and be prepaired so here are some questions.
> >
> Since everyone else has answered your questions, I
> won't bother with those. However, I'd like to
> comment
> that your player springing this on you at the last
> minute seems a mite suspicious. Has he/she/it ever
> been a problem player? From the way you describe it,
> it sounds like your player is trying to pull one
> over you.
>
> =====
> I have come to the conclusion that one useless man
> is called a disgrace, that two are called a law
> firm, and that three or more become a Congress.
> Want Deadlands stats for your favorite radio Western
> heros? Go to
> http://www.geocities.com/sittingduck_1313 and click
> on Extras.

> with
> 	unsubscribe deadlands@gamerz.net

=====
"Three Rings for the Elven Kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-Lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the land of Mordor where the Shadows Lie."
                   -Gandalf quoting an ancient verse to Frodo Baggins