Re: [DL] My Posse's Legal Problems (long)

> Wow, Roy, that's a whole heap of trouble your posse has gotten
> themselves into.  I am going to forward this along to a policeman
> friend/RPGer of mine and ask for his opinions.  I'll forward back
> here any thoughts he has.

Cool thanks very much.  Yeah - the trouble just seems to have cropped
up on them and a whole number of coincidences have left at least two of
the posse in a difficult legal position.  However they did the deeds
and these things do have the tendency to come back and bite you (at
least in my games they do :-)  )

Roy