[DL] Re: My Posse's Legal Problems

They are going to hang.
Unless:
1. They bust out themselves.
2. A Ranger cuts a deal with them for a really nasty
'dirty dozen' style mission.
3. Someone busts them out for nasty job.
4. Someone offers them a deal - something odd like an
Indian shaman. Maybe the daughter will change her
testimony if they do something for her.

They were stupid/unlucky/careless. Punish them for it
- and then watch them do it all over again, every
single time - at least we do when we are playing CoC!

Michael

=====
  - Richelieu