Re: [HoE] Can't have LEFTOVERS from nothin'!

>I got the LEFTOVERS Dime Novel in the mail today!
[Snip]
>Here I already recieved the
>third part of the Under A Harrowed Moon trilogy as compensation for the
>tardiness of my HOE order (which I loved) and today I recieved the
>Leftovers dime novel! [snip]

   Hey, if they are giving out stuff for their tardiness, I should be
getting every PEG product ever produced any day now!    First my HOE
limited edition, and now the Stone mini...

-Damon "Screw compensation, I just want I what I *paid* for" Harper
      "Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."
		-Euripides