[HoE] Re: yet another syker power

>Wouldn't it make more sense to use the blastin' skill >instead of
throwin'?
>He's doing this with his mind, not his arm.

-I just wanted to make it a little difficult, but I guess blastin'
makes more sense.

>Also, I think a strain of 1 would be sufficient >regardless of the
number of
>wound levels the attack would have done.

-Another good point.

Also, I thought that variable difficulty rolls would be appropriate,
considering that a knife would be easier to catch than a bullet.

Subsonic objects (thown stuff):7
Supersonic objects (bullets):9
Arcane powers:13

==
"Conformity is the Mother of Obscurity."
Happy Roleplaying,
Cyberzombie