Re: [HoE] Denver - AI ? Hellstromme missing ?

> b) what is everybody's guess what is going on with our dear Dr. Hellstromme ?
> He is missing and something is going on in Denver... but what are your
> opinion?
>
> I personally think he might have wandered off to Banshee before the gate
> crashed. But that's just me

I thought that for a while.  Then I thought, perhaps Hellstrome is the AI.
It's the same type of running away, but this way he could gain control of
the Automatons at any point he wanted.  He would be using the black hats
to bring some kind of order to the west before he stepped in to over rule
them.  This deviousness is the most likely way that Throckmorton could
have gained control of Denver.