[HoE] Re: Copyright

>What bothers me is that I learned of this by sitting down at a table
>and seeing
>a flyer.  The first
>word I made out was "Reckoning," in the Crackhouse font, no less.
>Their gimmick
>is known as "The
>year of the Reckoning," and all the ad stuff uses Crackhouse.

Are You Serious ?!?
I'm livin in a foreign country that still thinks D&D is the height of
ROLE-Playing Technology.  I hear nothing new (cept' from my e-mail
and the net.)
Anyway, if what ya said is right, then that really pisses me off.  Me
and some friend are tryin' to make a game and while I won't lie, PEG
has had a big influence on it, we've gone out of our way to not step
on any Copyright toes.  If a group of rank amatuers can do it, then
the "Pros" at White Wolf got no excuses.
While we're on the subject, how did PEG pull off that little stunt
with major brand names, like McDonalds and Dr. Pepper, in HOE?  How do
they avoid gettin sued, by those same copyright laws?
Gus "Can't we all just get along" Bus