[HOE] Re: WARNING! SPOLIER

----- Original Message ----- >
> Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:46:26 -0500
> From: mgkelly@axom.com
> Subject: Re: [HOE] Re: WARNING! SPOLIER

> > >Yeah, great. Kill off one, and what's going to take its place? A
servitor?

> A Servitor is a dust mite compared to a Reckoner.

Of course they are. But who says that the Reckoners are going to tool around
alone? I think they'd bring their cronies with them. And if War thought he
might be beaten in one shell, who says he can't hop to another, and let that
shell die off? These are the Reckoners, and what loyal servant wouldn't
allow their master (like they'd have a choice anyway) take their body? It's
just a thought.

sinisterdexter@mindspring.com