MIME encoding?

Who can NOT deal with it?  Specifically, I'm thinking of doing some
board representation code changes to allow for more graphical
representation of the boards (as sent via email) for those games
that can benefit from it (meaning a LOT of them).

However, that may impact those users who are not using MIME aware
mail clients.  How many of you are there?  And do you have access
to somethine like the unix command "lynx"?  This might also impact those
of our users who are visually impaired.  I want to avoid a solution
that is unworkable for those users.

So... I'm asking for feedback before I start the code effort.

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Ninja / Gamerz.NET Lackey
 \__/  \ | http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/    <rrognlie@gamerz.net>