Re: MIME encoding?

MIME I can handle. But what format will you be attaching things with? I
read mail with mutt, so I can pipe HTML mail through lynx, but I don't
really get anything out of it (no colors, fonts, etc.) I could, I
suppose look at jpg or png images or something. If possible, graphical
boards should be a user-settable option, so people have them only if
they want them.

mike

On Sun, Apr 28, 2002 at 08:45:11PM -0400, Richard Rognlie wrote:
> Who can NOT deal with it?  Specifically, I'm thinking of doing some
> board representation code changes to allow for more graphical
> representation of the boards (as sent via email) for those games
> that can benefit from it (meaning a LOT of them).

PGP signature