Re: [PyrNet-L] The question of guarding abilities

    Hee hee. I don't know that this is necessarily guarding, and it's not
debate, but this story reminded me of the one time we were walking Belle and
Zuni near a cow pasture and they managed to break loose from us. They ran into
the pasture, rounded up all the cows, then sat on either side of the herd,
watching and guarding, They weren't even our cows!! Anyway, it was funny and I
thought I'd share! :)

-Emily
   w/ Belle and Zuni the part-time herd-dogs!