Re: [PyrNet-L] Why ask why?

I think most of us know who you are and were surprised that someone who has
grown up with Pyrs all her life would make such a general and degrading
statement about a breed I think you would love, admire and know more about.
 The dogs your Mom showed and had at her kennel look no different (no
bigger and no more substance) than the ones I have or MOST of the ones I
see at shows today.  MAYBE IT WAS THE CAPITAL LETTERS THAT WAS OFFENSIVE.
Donna