[PyrNet-L] Pyr Love

Okay, Pyr-People, I'm in a nutzy mood.  I just spent a wonderful 20 minutes
with, MY GIRL, Breezy Scheel, on our porch --- doing LOVIES -----

Picture:  Bree was laying on the porch.  Now, who could possibly resist a
loving, beautiful, graceful, watchful Great Pyrenees laying on a porch,
listening, watching, sniffing for "those bad guys."  It was a lovely day Idaho
Falls, ID (where the !#@#$ is that place?).  I couldn't resist it, no matter
how hard I tried, I just to go --- just HAD TO GO -- out and give my girl some
"lovies".  So I sat down next to her and began to pet, stroke, rub the Bree.
She put her head on my leg and begins to "grunt" -- no, not quite grunting,
but making deep-throat noises.   She puts her head on my lap and gives me
that...."look"....(you all know what that "look" is).  So I begin to stroke
and pet her.  She responds with a nestling-in and lays as close to me as she
can (of course, accented by the MOST satisfied sign).   I keep talking to her
(mostly about my day at work) and she snuggles in a-little-bit-more and does
her "Breezy grunt" (this could be an innate Pyr grunt, but my experience is
very limited).  I stroke her belly and under her front leg-pit -- she snuggles
in in deeper.  This is a great moment -- we sit and enjoy the time together
until the sun goes down.  I love my Bree, without question, without
reserversation, without anything.

Oops, I've gone off the deep-end here.  But it would be nice to hear about all
the other wonderful and moving moments that all of you have experienced with
your Pyrs.  Shelley's passing makes me feel so empty.  I cannot describe what
that feeling is in explicit words, but we will all go through that eventually,
and we will all deal with it, in our own ways, when the time comes.

Love to all to love our Pyrs

Joan S. and Breezy