Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr MUSIC ,Rescue/Donations

<<    Need I say,  that one of Lexi's nick names is "Do dah, girl".
 Jonah's song is another story. For another time, if you can bear it. <G>

Bear it-Please that is wonderful!!!  I was laughing the whole time I was
reading the lyrics!!!  Now 1 question, Sammi's nickname is "mama's little
poop" think you could help me write a song for that one <BG>??!!
Seriously though, you can count me in to do my part in anything to help out
our wonderful  furball  children!!!

Steph and Sammi (and no little poop is not from what y'all may think its
from!)