Re: [PyrNet-L] And Now To Bed...

Since the doghouses on the market here seem too small, and the
garden sheds on offer seem a bit of overkill, I had the bright
idea of purchasing a kids' cubbyhouse [play house] for a
Pyr-doghouse

You may want to hold off on purchasing a dog house.  We bought a X-large
Igloo for our Caspyr who very rarely uses it.  Mostly just during heavy
rain or hail. We covered our back deck in plastic and put hay under it.
He seems to prefer this during the summer.  He just dig out to the cool
dirt underneath. During the winter he could care less about the elements
even though he does have a choice.

--
Jerome and Caspyr
Alexander, AR