SV: [PyrNet-L] And Now To Bed...

> Where does your pet Pyr sleep?

Our Sweet and lovely pyr sleeps on a mattress in the area at the back
entrance of our hose. That is also where we place her water and food bowls.
We do not want her to have full access to the house since she has
misbehaved occasionally. At other times - when we folk are present and
awake she goes where she wants  in the house.

When she has been on the run - which still happens once or twice per year -
she generally smells so terrible when she returns so she has to sleep in
the garage or in the shed until we have the time to give her a shower and
shampoo....

/Ake