Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted -Reply

<< to let them sit outside, neglected.  >>
My Shylo is a house dog and receives all the attention I can possibly give
him.

What gets me are the dogs in this neighborhood that only get touched if and
when somebody goes out to the backyard--like to take out the trash.  The 2
right north of me are starved for attention but since my Shylo barks the most
when outside, I don't dare ask them to pay more attention to their pets.  We
(the dogs and I) are caught up in a no-win situation.  I pay attention to them
when I'm out with Shylo.

Mary and Shylo
PYR4@aol.com

A dog is the only thing that loves you more than he does himself.