Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr puppy wanted -Reply

<< Certainly there are some very unscrupulous folks out there that purchase
dogs for several hundred dollars only to let them sit outside, neglected.  I
guess we need to be careful of how we categorize pet owners.  Its more
complicated than cost, its a matter of proven commitment.   >>

I have come to the conclusion that 90% of all pet owners - be they breeders,
show people or just pet person.  Think that NO ONE can or does take as good
care of their pets as they do.  I learned this from my mom.  She thinks that
she is THE only person who knows how to treat an animal "right" - LOL.

Sandy